Wednesday, January 14, 2004

The Passionate Neighbor

I don't know what to make of my neighbor downstairs. She's a middleaged Latin lady and I think she works for an airline. Whenever I see her, she's all dolled up like a model at a photo shoot. She's pretty and like me, keeps to herself. She is a sex freak.

I keep rather odd hours. I don't go to sleep at the same time every night and I am usually up rather late. I was in bed last night at about 3AM when I heard it - the sound of passion. You see, my neighbor downstairs is a screamer. But, as a bonus, she's a screamer with a sex schedule the same as my sleep schedule.

There's really nothing like laying in your warm bed, listening to the sound of your neighbor calling her lover "Papi" as her headboard bangs out a primal rhythm on the wall. The lady and her lover, a rather beefy man, if it's the same guy I have seen leaving her apartment, have a lot of stamina. They were going at it for some time and there was a command performance at 11AM this morning. Do they not work?

Oh well. It does make for nontraditional entertainment and it's free. I look forward to seeing how many times they can go as I sit here at my desk alternately writing the script, emails, and this blog.

No comments: