Saturday, March 29, 2003

An Interview & A Love Song

It's funny how someone can go so long without getting any job offers and then all of a sudden, all sorts of companies want you. I received an email yesterday from a recruiter in Tampa. I have a phone interview on Monday morning and I'm really excited. I can quite possibly get a better paying job without ever having worked a single day at my current one. There's also the chance that I might be moving to England providing that I can get a work visa. So many choices.

The current song that I'm listening to is "Inside of Love" by Nada Surf. Great melody and lyrics that reminded me of certain times in my life, when dealing with loneliness and the sometimes maddening futility of relationships. The lyrics "making out with people i hardly know or like/i can’t believe what i do/late at night" and "i can’t find my way in/i try again and again/i’m on the outside of love/always under or above/must be a different view/to be a me with a you" really touched me. Give it a listen.

No comments: