Saturday, November 15, 2003

Money Cannot Buy You Bedroom Skills

I would be remiss if I didn't mention what has taken the world by storm - the Paris Hilton Sex Tape. I had heard of it a few weeks ago and did a P2P search on it, turning up nothing. Oh how times have changed. It is all over P2P as well as a wide variety of web pages.

The tape was made when Paris was 19 years old. The male in the video, Rick Salomon, is Shannen Doherty's husband and apparently was taking either a break from his marriage or this event occurred prior to his marriage. The video was shot with the nightcam feature, so it is rather difficult to see some of the goings-on.

I watched a three minute clip of NYC's "It Girl" and I can sum her performance up in two words - she sucks. While Paris Hilton is rather attractive, she is absolutely horrible in bed. Granted, there are 24 minutes of the tape I haven't seen where she could be throwing down like Jenna Jameson, but I find that rather unlikely. This rich girl has no skills whatsoever. At one point, she even stopped the nookie so she could answer the phone.

Folks, it's true when they say looks aren't everything. If I had the choice between an ugly girl who could rock my world or the untalented, boring Paris Hilton, I would choose the ugly girl. After all, beauty is a lightswitch away.

The song that I am quite fond of is Moses by Coldplay. I heard this song on the radio and it is one of the three songs I like by this talented band. It still comes in second to Clocks, but it is a classic nonetheless. I particularly like the verse:

Come on now, don't you want to see?
Just what a difference you've made in me
I'll be waiting oh no matter what you say
Cause I've been waiting for days, days, days.

It makes me think of a certain someone. They know who they are.

No comments: